About Me

My photo
I live in Florida but my family of 8 is going to Africa. We are adopting A girl named Gift. I'm already in Africa in Uganda at Amani Baby Cottage.I started putting newspapers on a refrigerator and now I have my own blog. I started helping babies and it's really fun. Some time you need to come to Amani. And I am a Christian.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ok I have some questions (comment back for your answers)

1. favorite place in the world.
2.favorite food.
3. have you been to disney world or disney land.
4.have you ever encountered a rattlesnake or any snake.
5.favorite animal. comment back to answer.

3 comments:

  1. I am Joshua and Austin's aunt from the other side of their family...and I love your blog...What a talented and diligent young man you are....your posts always make me smile...so thank you! Now to answer those questions...
    1. My Home
    2. Cheese popcorn
    3.Yes and yes...but not with my kids..so I need to go again:)
    4. Yes...My dad killed one with a shovel that I was standing directly over...Not a very observant child.
    5.Zoe our golden retriever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey when you go to disney land can you take me with you? (JOKING)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremy, here are my answers
    1. Anywhere with my family but I love Uganda
    2. Mexican food
    3. Yes, to both
    4. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes to both poisonous and non. Rattlers, green mambas, black mambas, rat snakes. I HATE THEM BY THE WAY IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW
    5. Horse and Chinchilla

    ReplyDelete