About Me

My photo
I live in Florida but my family of 8 is going to Africa. We are adopting A girl named Gift. I'm already in Africa in Uganda at Amani Baby Cottage.I started putting newspapers on a refrigerator and now I have my own blog. I started helping babies and it's really fun. Some time you need to come to Amani. And I am a Christian.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy happy happy!

GOOD GOOD GOOD NEWS! My dad is coming and I think my brother too! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

2 comments:

  1. A true author will find stories in even the most ordinary of places! If you are going home to be near Joshua and Austin...I have a feeling there will be stories to be told ;) Keep writing my little friend. You are so good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy check out my blog. I have given you a award for your faithful posts that always make me smile! You are talented little boy. Keep sharing the adventures the Lord takes you on...I have a feeling you will lead a life full of adventures for Him!

    ReplyDelete